Noob Zoa Growout Contest Begins!!!

(scary)(scary)(scary)after inspecting my frag a few weeks back, my niger triger tagged it a couple of times as i was holding itDOH!..(scary)(scary) that is all i am saying till we HAVE topost polyp counts(plotting)

(scary)(scary)(scary)after inspecting my frag a few weeks back' date=' my niger triger tagged it a couple of times as i was holding itDOH!..(scary)(scary) that is all i am saying till we HAVE topost polyp counts(plotting)[/quote']

So what your saying is I have a chance still..hmmm

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Well. If I need I will work on a more exact count but I came up with 50 + polyps. It is hard to count exact number with this many. Help would be welcomed if needed too

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

post-6478-141867759754_thumb.jpg

i was not kidding about the niger. he is a pet.. i litterally am able to pet him in the tank but one day he was hungery and hit the plug twice while i was checking it.. i was definently sweating it, thinking he may have got a taste of the zoas

I got 26 open polyps with color, they are all pissed because they got dropped and manhandled. I will take another pic when they open up if prefered. I think that the way these were fragged had a lot to do with how fast they were growing, a lot of people lost their polyps really soon in the game. I think that the frags that were made mostly of one solid chunk of polyps vs a bunch of loose polyps glued together had a big impact on growth rate. I'm not trying to put down the fragger, Reefit, I love your frags. Just something that i thought about. maybe im just trying to come up with excuses as to why i didnt win lol.

DSC028092.jpg

i bet you have more like 30 something looking at everyone elses growth.

They were going strong but a few weeks ago I fired up my carbon/gfo reactor to clean things up a little and they shrunk and quit popping babies