120 Mixed/SPS tank (lots of pic).

TRENT

Tank info: 120 gallon tank, 30 gallon sump, 2x 250 MH and 2x T-5's, 2x Vortech MP40es, AquaC EV-180 w/mag 9.5 and a carbon reactor. Not dosing at this time just water changes w/Kent salt.

Sorry some of the pictures are blurry. Also at some point the leather on the left side will go bye bye (another tank).

DSC08065.jpg

DSC02852.jpg

DSC08068.jpg

DSC08078.jpg

DSC02848.jpg

DSC02820.jpg

DSC02821.jpg

DSC08088.jpg

DSC08087.jpg

DSC02816.jpg

DSC08086.jpg

DSC02845.jpg

DSC02844.jpg

DSC08075.jpg

DSC02823.jpg

DSC02822.jpg

DSC08093.jpg

DSC02826.jpg

Thanks guys for the compliments. Now it's the waiting game. If I can keep everything alive in a year or two I might have a nice looking tank. I hate the frag stage.

How are you liking the kent salt?

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

So far I like the salt. I'm on my second bucket. Parameters seen to always look good. But I am a water changing freak.

Very nice Trent!!! Your tank is looking great! I am loving the acan rock and your colored sticks are gonna look so nice when they grow out!! You need to head over here sometime soon.

Thanks man, my kids start Track at the beginning of April. This will give me more time to get over and back before school gets out (2:00 as of now verses 5:00 when Track starts). So you will be seeing me soon. I'm going to start another tank soon so I will need lots more.(naughty)

• 4 weeks later...