Noob zoas Grow out contest

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I don't hear back from the last person by Sunday I'm going to close the entries and go with what we have. We've got a good bunch here already so it shouldn't be too hard to get things rolling. I'm meeting up with Roger (Mr S) next Friday so if anyone needs their frags down that way let me know so I can send him down your frags as well.

I'm still shooting for the 15th as a start date and this will last three months.

So I started to think about this a bit. Is everyone alright with me running this as well as being in it? That could be a conflict of interest. I don't mind running it and not being a part of it. I just wanted to get this going so it didn't end up like the last one.

Up to you all. I know I will win anyways.....LOL

So I started to think about this a bit. Is everyone alright with me running this as well as being in it? That could be a conflict of interest. I don't mind running it and not being a part of it. I just wanted to get this going so it didn't end up like the last one.

Up to you all. I know I will win anyways.....LOL

I don't mind at all.

Alright so I've got some good news and bad news......

Good news is that everyone that is on the first page is in on this growout....

The bad news is that not every frag is opening up at the moment. I plan on making some more frags tonight but not sure if they will be ready for the weekend. I was really hoping that we could get this rolling this coming week but at the moment it's looking like the zoas have other priorities in life. So I know this may sound a little silly but my thoughts are that anyone that picks up from me this week the contest starts for you on the 15th, And whoever picks up from me next week will start the contest on the 22nd. I will make sure that everyone has posted who picked up but I know that some of you were looking forward to grabbing the frags this weekend. I really want this to be a good experience and am worried that if I let some of these frags go this week that they won't make it. Anyone have any thoughts around this? Am I thinking this through way too much? Are we really worried that someone will have a week extra advantage? There are some sweet prizes and more to come as well that are left unlisted.

I will go with whatever you think. You are the one who can see the frags.:p

Well I updated the first page again, I'm thinking that in the best interest of this growout I think that we should do what I requested in the last post. Anyone else have any suggestions please let me know. This is the first growout I have done and I want to make sure we get things going shortly.