Noob zoas Grow out contest

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse' date=' when do you want the first posts, officially oh mighty one!!! I am out of town til middle of next week. Sorry about being a problem. If you need a post I can get Josh to take a pic of my frag and post it with his.[/quote']

Having Josh take a picture would be fine. I'm looking for a start date of 3-21-11. I do want to make sure that people are being honest here so I would like to get some pictures of everyone's frag posted in this section for the time being. I will get a new thread going but since it's a lot of typing and I'm exhausted tonight I will get it going tomorrow.

I promise.

Thanks again to all that have entered into the competition. There are some sweet prizes involved and more that have not been address yet as well....(whistle)

I picked mine up this weekend. It had 5 polyps when I collected it, but apparently one has come off as I count only 4 now. (scratch)

noobgrowoutmarch14.jpg

noobgrowoutmarch142.jpg

Tank parameters:

180 gallon system volume

2 x 400 watts 14 k MH

4 x 95 watts actinics

2 x MP40 and closed loop for flow

Calcium: 425

dKH: 9.5

Good luck everybody,

Mark

Of course Brad would get the one with the most polyps. I cry foul! Jesse are you starting a new thread or should we post pics here?

Hey now, I said there was only 3 when I got it-Which I know you wont believe. I actually spent about 3 hours inspecting every frag with a micrometer and landed on this one.

Let the games begin (soon)