How bout them COWBOYS!!!

NoobtoSalt

It was a fun game to go to and was cool being so close to Dak and Zeke! Dak drives a nice Bentley. I could have touched it but I don't think security would have liked that!

I would love to see Raiders and Cowboys in the super bowl and I think most people would too over the Patriots!

6C3C5CC9-6CDE-4979-9B64-50E7DB2EA1A3_zps

E60E1208-9AD4-4AA8-91CD-E7C70B7F2B85_zps

Wow, Kim!

Lucky to be you! Where were your seats? 50 yard line? I guess, it really doesn't matter where you sit, you won't miss a thing with that big azz TV in the sky! [emoji41] It sure would've been nice to, also see Dak & Zeke! Hope you had a great time!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

It was a fun game to go to and was cool being so close to Dak and Zeke! Dak drives a nice Bentley. I could have touched it but I don't think security would have liked that!

I would love to see Raiders and Cowboys in the super bowl and I think most people would too over the Patriots!

So awesome!! One of these days I will get to a cowboys game.

Got to go to a Rams/Panthers game at the Memorial Coliseum this season but I could care less of either team. The stadium has so much history though. Was cool to go to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am from the DFW area so it gets me home to visit the parents. My seats were not that far down lol I wish ! We just moved down further towards the end of the game to take pictures. Its always a blast and so cool to be so close to the players ! And yes I have to stop myself from watch g the big tv in the sky that cost more than the original Texas Stadium.

• Like 2

You and Sirena were there for the game? Very nice! I would be totally down for a boys v raiders Super Bowl. Hopefully we would all still be friends afterward ????

Ha ha only 200k. Well Dak is on the lower pay scale being s fourth round pick!???? How much for the Porsche ?

If it's a turbo, which I'd guess it is, they are about 140k new. I've worked on both cars, the porche is actually pretty easy, the Bently was mind of a ...... but very fun to drive!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

If it's a turbo, which I'd guess it is, they are about 140k new. I've worked on both cars, the porche is actually pretty easy, the Bently was mind of a ...... but very fun to drive!

Oh Bargain ! I would rather have the Porsche anyway! How fun for you to work on these and drive these. I used to say they cost more than a house but not these days !

I didn't realize you did wrenching - nice! I spend a fair amount of time trying to keep our aging fleet running but looks like you swim in deeper waters so to speak.

Kim thanks for sharing the pics. Cool that you got that close to so many of the big names.

• Like 1

I didn't realize you did wrenching - nice! I spend a fair amount of time trying to keep our aging fleet running but looks like you swim in deeper waters so to speak.

Kim thanks for sharing the pics. Cool that you got that close to so many of the big names.

Yea I used to do anything from basic to full custom car audio. I've also built my fair share of 2 strokes as well. I've been lucky enough to work on some very cool cars! We've had anything from civics to fisker karmas and Lamborghini!

Probably to rich for his blood right now being benched and all :) haha jk

Hmmm I thought we were friends Randall... :wife:  When the Beavers  won the Civil War this year (daughter is going there) I didn't say one thing about the Ducks.... But now... GAME ON!!! :kneel:

(Disclaimer... for those who don't know me. I'm am 100% kidding I love to trash talk and still think Randall's a great guy and besides how can you not like the Ducks ? They have the cutest mascot ever and snappy uniforms...I simply out of family loyalty must root for the Beavers now! :congratulatory:  :thumbs:  )

• Like 1

Hmmm I thought we were friends Randall... :wife: When the Beavers won the Civil War this year (daughter is going there) I didn't say one thing about the Ducks.... But now... GAME ON!!! :kneel:

(Disclaimer... for those who don't know me. I'm am 100% kidding I love to trash talk and still think Randall's a great guy and besides how can you not like the Ducks ? They have the cutest mascot ever and snappy uniforms...I simply out of family loyalty must root for the Beavers now! :congratulatory::thumbs: )

Hey at least they have the number 1 rookie qb nearly ever! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut in the civil war hahaha. :)

• Like 1

Ha! I am curious what will happen with Tony at the end of the year.  Seems too good to be sitting on the bench and yet how do you sit Dak?  Regardless, can't see Tony using Uber - seems too old school for that.  Now the pickup truck I could see.  At least now, the Raiders won't be tempted to trade something ridiculous for him - I would have been worried about that in the recent past (Carson Palmer 2.0).

Randal - sounds like you have gotten to see/work on some pretty sweet rides.  I'm jealous as I have a serious case of caviar tastes but without the budget to match! Funny, sounds a bit like my reefing experience as well  :laugh:

Edited by albertareef
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...