PNWMAS BBQ EVENT!

stylaster

All cowboy jerseys are henceforth banned from all PNWMAS events.

REALLY???? You want to ban the 2 women that are doing the drawing for Rylee???(scratch) I can guarantee there will be at least 3 of coming in Cowboys jerseys... no take that back my son has one... yep ALL 4 of us will be there in jerserys!!(clap) You do know they play saturday night, we must support our team!

Sigh. More football. Yawn.

The Mariners are playing the Yankees Saturday. Go M's!! We're on a 2 game winning streak! And only second-to-last in the AL standings (yes Baltimore sucks more than we do).

I

I can do baseball! Who would have thought the Texas Rangers would be in first place after the all star break and have a potential MVP?(rock2)Go Texas Rangers!(clap)

Most of my pictures came out really dark and high contrast, according to the monitor I use to correct. On a Mac or Linux driver they look pale and washed out. Starting to see why pro photographers get special monitors.

Here are some of them, and I hope to fix the others when I figure out the problem with the monitor driver/windows.

Kshackstank014.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5719.jpg

IMG_5709.jpg

IMG_5703.jpg

Kshack's system is amazing and much better lit than my pictures show. The tabling acro is splendid and huge, and grown from an ORA frag too! It's great to see that level of success with aquacultured coral.

Food and company were great too, thanks!

Kate