PNWMAS BBQ EVENT!

stylaster

On August 21 at 2pm will be the club BBQ at Kens house, he has been gracious enough to open his doors and show his tank while we get sticky bbq finger prints on the tank glass (laugh)

Address is

1800 S 8th Way

Ridgefield WA. 98642

Come see Ken's beautiful 250 gallon peninsula style tank, while you enjoy BBQ pork shoulder!

This is a potluck style event. Please bring your favorite dish.

The pork, utensils, plates, cups, and drinks are provided by the club.

We also recommend that you bring folding chairs if you have them.

Hope to see you there and have a wonderful BBQ and enjoy Ken's tank!

Questions:

Are the meetings all being moved to Saturdays?

I ask since this and the last one at Westside were scheduled for that day.

Is this the direction that the club is now heading?

I ask since this will mostlikely end my attendance at meetings as I work Saturdays, (and that ain't going to chance anytime soon).

Questions:

Are the meetings all being moved to Saturdays?

I ask since this and the last one at Westside were scheduled for that day.

Is this the direction that the club is now heading?

I ask since this will mostlikely end my attendance at meetings as I work Saturdays, (and that ain't going to chance anytime soon).

I'm actually the oposite I like them on Saturdays but just got scheduled on this particular Saturday..DOH!

Otherwise I'm always working Sundays. I guess it all makes a difference as to who is hosting the meetings as well. We need to be mindful of their schedules since they are the ones welcoming us into their homes and businesses.

I'm actually the oposite I like them on Saturdays but just got scheduled on this particular Saturday..DOH!

Otherwise I'm always working Sundays. I guess it all makes a difference as to who is hosting the meetings as well. We need to be mindful of their schedules since they are the ones welcoming us into their homes and businesses.

Not bit ching. Just asking. I totally understand your side of the subject.

Mike,

To answer the question you asked above, No meetings have not been permanently moved to saturdays. Meetings had always been scheduled on sunday but lately some have been moved to saturday. It appears that the club may be leaning towards desiring a rotating schedule of saturdays and sundays to allow more members to attend that previously had not been able to. My suggestion was to at least keep the meeting in the 3rd weekend for consistency.

Dave