Share the Love.....it's a triple threat!

CA2OR

You guys got one more day.....Just a quick summery....PM's will be sent for the first pull and they have 20 minutes to respond....next pull follows and they have 10 as will the next round and the next round....however PM's will NOT be sent out after first round of pulls.

You guys got one more day.....Just a quick summery....PM's will be sent for the first pull and they have 20 minutes to respond....next pull follows and they have 10 as will the next round and the next round....however PM's will NOT be sent out after first round of pulls.

(laugh)Leave it to you Eric to make it complicated!;)

hey....you and I have some similarities in our post count....

High noon is the hour for the showdown.....just think....13 and a half more hours for this....14 and a half for the sharp shooters....and 15 and a half for....well.....lets see how the first 2 go....I am starting to realize that everything I had to sell minus a frag pack I am building has been given away....DOH! ....best I can do now is hope for some good Karma....(fingers) ....as I basically screwed myself for some needed changes.....like a test kit.

Re: Share the Love.....it's a triple threat!

Cut off for this is 10:30a only posts before then will be in the drawing and ONLY posts with "share the love" will be eligable....so you might wanna edit some of your posts if it isn't there....would suck to lose your chance on a comment post.

Remember these are all in the share the love spirit....no reselling...only giving.....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Re: Share the Love.....it's a triple threat!

Share the love! Or am I ineligible at this point?

Yeah missed it by 7 minutes....there will be more....there is the one at 1 sharp....you could still win that one....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

First drawing #'s are.....

PM's have been sent so that gives the following 20 minutes to post in here or pm....

6 Gabe

31 Gawf4fun

46 Mr S

Following numbers will be pulled in 10 minutes and I will only be posting the post # not the names....cause I will probably be doing this from my phone as my son is getting cranky and is ready for his nap..........