Just wanted to say HEY NOW

Just wanted to say hey now. New to this form but have been in the saltwater hobby for over 14 years. current set up is a 210 custom acrylic tank with coast to coast overflow, 3x250w hqi running 14k pheonix bulbs. 4 48" t-5s with actinics. custom sumps, one as a fuge, the other for skimmer, full reef. using ozone, 1/3 chiller, calcium reactor. flow is 2 sea swirls returning from sumps. closed loop is om8 with hammerhead reeflo pump. i will post some pics when i am not on my laptop.

thanks for the kind words. fish stock consists of the following:

purple tang

red sea desjardini sailfin tang

2 true perculas

starry blenny

mandarin goby

sixline wrasse - 6 years plus

some type of chromis/ damsel - brown with yellow tail. very shy have had him for 5-6 years.

inverts:

pair of cleaner shrimp

6 peppermint shrimp

2 emerald carabs

30 or so snails

30 or so blue and red leg hermits

sand star

alot of black slugs.... cannot remember the name. only come out at night are harmless and they have a white shell that is a little exposed so it looks like a skunk stripe. i will have to get some pics of them

thats it i think

beautiful tank man, absolutely beautiful.

What kinda stock, fishwise, are you currently running?

alot of black slugs.... cannot remember the name. only come out at night are harmless and they have a white shell that is a little exposed so it looks like a skunk stripe. i will have to get some pics of them

Black slugs are probably a limpet, or less likely a stomatella.

If they are a limpit, there are people here that are wanting to trade for them because they are really good at eating certain types of algae. If you can catch a few of them and keep them in a holding container, you can post them up for trade.

dsoz