Sign in to follow this  
CA2OR

48 hours to post your pic's.....we have a winner to declare!!!!

So I am going to say I need to see your photo updates in this thread within the next 48 hours(enforcer). Sorry to drop it on you guys but I should have started this thread 72 hours ago. We will get a count and declare our winners(clap)

Current standings. (whatever this reflects Sunday at 8pm will be taken as the final numbers)

27 Ryan

23 Snowpunk

16 FPD4308

15 Markdadof2

14 Grassi

10 Undrtkr_00

08 Frank

08 Wegotjs

08 Impur

08 Dsoz

07 Fishmanmike01

06 COReefer

05 Brokenzoa

04 Claythesavagefraser

02 Chief

Here ya go, againDOH!

Okay, here is my final pictures...

A bit confusing but When I had it in my hand to count I counted 23 over and over. That is polyps that actually have mouths and open. A few babies but nothing was counted that didn't open...

picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=547

I can grow hair algea! what do I win?(laugh)

picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=546

picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=545

picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=544

(below picture) The corner polyp that is attached to the large one above it has yet to open

picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=543

(below picture)The little one right along the bottom by the big one is fully developed and opens. The one up and to the left of it doesn't yet.

picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=542

I came close but in the end the growth just fizzled out a little for some reason...DOH!

Nice Job Ryan!!!! now what do you want to trade for that boogie man frag???(plotting)

I up to a whopping 8. Pics would look about the same as before. If it turns out to be needed for a tie breaker, I will post a pic. Otherwise, I will concede defeat.

dsoz

Come on boys....let's see em....I have prizes to get out of my tank. No matter what, off the results I get from THIS thread a winner will be announced no later than Monday....most likely Sunday.

it is up to you guys to keep this up to date....

Eric,

Maybe a rule going forward should be that every contestant is required to post a final picture (no mater how many or few polyps they have) to be eligible for the following GOC...?

Im sorry, Garrett...but you should have read the rules on page 1. The cut off time was 8pm last night.... lol (laugh)

So far your list of winners is

27 Ryan

23 Snowpunk

08 Impur

Finals to be announced after 8pm tonight when time frame for pic's expires. Remebers we are only counting those who post photo updates in this thread.

We need to get peoples pictures up!!! What is everyone doing?(scratch)

We need the pictures to declare the winners. So far I think there are only 4 pics up.

Deadline is 8:00 PM PST

P.S. No Garret you didn't win. Never got your entry fee:D Ya gotta pay to play(even if you did donate the corals(whistle))

I know, I know I am late....was at the shop all day long but seriously if I am DQ'ed I understand but thought I would post my pics anyway...Only 15 good open ones anyway.

post-5799-141867749072_thumb.jpg

post-5799-141867749076_thumb.jpg

post-5799-141867749081_thumb.jpg

no follow through I guess..

This is what I was afraid of and why there are the random winners for the next game. Only rule there is to participate till the end.