Original post was removed? But anyways, Ca2or!!!

Ocean In a Box

Nope not looking to argue I have sold frags myself for over $170.00 and will continue to sell them.

However, I have been in your shop and spent good $$ on frags.

I can recall $75 for a 1/2 inch frag.

Again I don't see the difference.

You obviously dont know how ebay works. First of all it works to both ends of the spectrum. I can have "X" item on my website for a $100. Turn right around and sell a colony on ebay one week for $65 and the next week for $200 all along the piece was available on the website for $100' date=' not failed logic.....just the facts!!!![/quote']

65+200=265 Divide it by 2= $132.50

I guess I was wrong, you make even more money by putting it on ebay. No wonder you like doing it.

there your wronge I have numerous rare paly's that grow slow including PPE' date=' Orange PE, Pink Elephants, ext ext.[/quote']

But, centimeter for centimeter I doubt that any zoanthid or palythoa out there grows slower than a Oregon Tort. You don't even have the ability to feed a oregon tort larger meaty foods as well. That is a HUGE ADVANTAGE to growing something.

Nope not looking to argue I have sold frags myself for over $170.00 and will continue to sell them.

However, I have been in your shop and spent good $$ on frags.

I can recall $75 for a 1/2 inch frag.

Again I don't see the difference.

Once again they've always been 1inch to 1inch and a half.

Ricky Soutas Jr.

-Soutas Saltwater & Reef Inc.-

I will agree that the ability to feed zoa's and such make a big difference. I fed my Duncan's guppies once and the growth was almost immediate, course it was hard to keep the guppy there until the Duncan had a good grip on it.

I guess I was wrong, you make even more money by putting it on ebay. No wonder you like doing it.

But, centimeter for centimeter I doubt that any zoanthid or palythoa out there grows slower than a Oregon Tort. You don't even have the ability to feed a oregon tort larger meaty foods as well. That is a HUGE ADVANTAGE to growing something.

Ricky Soutas Jr.

Sometimes, you bet!!!! Why do you think I invest the time?(whistle)

Ricky Soutas Jr.

Since I have never meet you and have only purchased frags from your father I will just say that has not always been the case 1/4-1/2 frags were very much the norm in your shop.

So please lay off the "they have always been"..... Just not true.

If you are selling 1-1/2 oregon tort frags now for cheap

Cheers to you!!

Ricky Soutas Jr.

Since I have never meet you and have only purchased frags from your father I will just say that has not always been the case 1/4-1/2 frags were very much the norm in your shop.

So please lay off the "they have always been"..... Just not true.

If you are selling 1-1/2 oregon tort frags now for cheap

Cheers to you!!

I'm not sure why you intend on beating a old drum. They've all been 1inch to 1inch and a half frags since we've been selling them. I've been in the shop since I was a kid and I have a pretty good idea of what all of our frag sizes are since I've been helping out there for years.

If you wish to keep posting false information go ahead, I wish to defend myself against such false information as I have the right to.

Ricky Soutas Jr.

my Oregon tort grows faster then my PPE or for that matter my OPE but alot of others definatly grow faster then my tort and honestly unless your growing said paly's how can you honestly say I'm wronge.

Ricky Soutas Jr.

Man this is stupid! Coral is just like anything else. It is worth what someone is willing to pay. If You think something is overpriced don't buy it and let the next sucker in line buy it. I am not in this hobby for the money, I understand you guys with shops are and that I respect. Jody I totally respect you and support you and plan on buying from you soon, but think you should just drop out of this thread, Soutas I aswell respect you, I and appreciate what you have done for this hobby. Ocean in a box, I don't know anything about you, but disagree with some of your practices. Al said I think you should all end this!

Man this is stupid! Coral is just like anything else. It is worth what someone is willing to pay. If You think something is overpriced don't buy it and let the next sucker in line buy it. I am not in this hobby for the money' date=' I understand you guys with shops are and that I respect. Jody I totally respect you and support you and plan on buying from you soon, but think you should just drop out of this thread, Soutas I aswell respect you, I and appreciate what you have done for this hobby. Ocean in a box, I don't know anything about you, but disagree with some of your practices. Al said I think you should all end this![/quote']Would you be so kind as to PM me the practices of mine you disagree with? I for one am always open for suggestions and would love to hear your comments regardless of content.

As do I have a right to defend myself. Here is a pic of my PH's and the one off of the coral pedia website. Can you tell me the diffrence in these 2 zoas?

stich.jpg

The difference I see is the one's on the right have fingers that are alternating and of a solid color, meaning the yellow one's are yellow from base to tip, the one's on the left just have yellow stripe on fingers. And, the mouth is purple\blue on the one's on the right and white on the left. And there is zero brown on the left.

my Oregon tort grows faster then my PPE or for that matter my OPE but alot of others definatly grow faster then my tort and honestly unless your growing said paly's how can you honestly say I'm wronge.

I'll leave it at this, we have raised the "Purple People Eaters" for about 6-7 years now among other various zoas and palythoas in our collection. They grow much faster than a oregon tort in my opinion. Maybe you aren't able to grow them as well as we do, I'm not sure. Everyone has different techniques. Some work better than others.

Jody I totally respect you and support you and plan on buying from you soon' date=' but think you should just drop out of this thread, Soutas I aswell respect you, I and appreciate what you have done for this hobby. Ocean in a box, I don't know anything about you, but disagree with some of your practices. Al said I think you should all end this![/quote']

This guy is a voice of reason, and I seriously respect this. As such I'm going to go out and enjoy the rest of this day instead of sitting here and arguing.

I will voice my opinion later on if I feel it is really needed.

Ricky Soutas Jr.

your right moving on;)

Man this is stupid! Coral is just like anything else. It is worth what someone is willing to pay. If You think something is overpriced don't buy it and let the next sucker in line buy it. I am not in this hobby for the money' date=' I understand you guys with shops are and that I respect. Jody I totally respect you and support you and plan on buying from you soon, but think you should just drop out of this thread, Soutas I aswell respect you, I and appreciate what you have done for this hobby. Ocean in a box, I don't know anything about you, but disagree with some of your practices. Al said I think you should all end this![/quote']

Remind me to never send you to the store for a bag of lemons.....You might just bring home an elephant.

The difference I see is the one's on the right have fingers that are alternating and of a solid color' date=' meaning the yellow one's are yellow from base to tip, the one's on the left just have yellow stripe on fingers. And, the mouth is purple\blue on the one's on the right and white on the left. And there is zero brown on the left.[/quote']