blue zoa FS

dsoz

EDIT- I am starting to doubt that they are blue hornets, or anything hornet for that matter. The closest I have come is "blue eyed dragon" from zoaid.com. They are still nice looking polyps and a great addition to any tank.

IMG_5846.jpg

ph.jpg

I am asking $15/polyp from non-members and $10/polyp from PNWMAS members.

dsoz

Mods- can I get the name of this thread changed to "blue zoas for sale" please.

Jason. I was thinking of pointing them out to you, but I didn't want to look like I was pushing you into buying anything. If you are really interested, let me know.

pledosophy- just remember me when you have some nice algae that you are selling. I would love to increase my collection. :)

I am starting to doubt that they are hornets. They just don't have all the characteristics. My best guess is that they are "blue eyed dragons" from zoaid.com. No matter what they are called, they are nice and I like the blue color. :)

Make me an offer on price what you are willing to pay. Right now I just want to get my investment back at this point.

dsoz

Sorry to interrupt your thread, friend. :)

I'm good on these but I tell you what, you're offering them at a price that is more fair than what I've seen lately. If I were looking for them you'd be the person to buy them from.

Another free bump? :D

Ricky Soutas Jr.

-Soutas Saltwater & Reef Inc.-

you're offering them at a price that is more fair than what I've seen lately.

That is funny, I just got blasted on nano-reef.com for trying to gouge the market with crappy zoas at over inflated prices.

The vulture got blasted by some others and removed his post, but others quoted it in the thread and you can still read what they said.

It makes me feel better that someone thinks that I am charging a fair price. :)

dsoz

Thanks Finch. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife today (sorry, but I don't remember her name). You both are nice people. It is good that you live close so we can trade more when you start getting the good stuff. :)

dsoz