Random bad pics of sps!

COReefer

It is small but bob is on the right track with it. He really hooked us up with some nice stuff at a fair price. I left there with 9 pieces of coral and one of those was a 25 dollar colony. (which is going to be absolutely beautiful if it keeps coloring up). it is the colony 2 pictures up. Bob is a good guy, a hobbiest first, and I will continue to support his store even from here.

Wow... what's up with those pics??? You could really use a camera upgrade so you can start doing some justice to those beautiful corals!!! ;)

(maybe that will help with the spouse as you can now tell her you are getting harassed on the board for your "poor" photo quality - good luck!) :D

Actually, it looks like you are collecting some really nice specimens... keep the pics coming!

Wow... what's up with those pics??? You could really use a camera upgrade so you can start doing some justice to those beautiful corals!!! ;)

(maybe that will help with the spouse as you can now tell her you are getting harassed on the board for your "poor" photo quality - good luck!) :D

Actually, it looks like you are collecting some really nice specimens... keep the pics coming!

thanks man and thank you to the rest of pnwmas for being so kind. I hate to bash other forums but I think this one takes the cake on "real people" and true hobbiests.