Help every thing must go asap

mjbecker

Hello

UPDATED

I went on vacation last week and my house sitter lost my dogs one was a pom the other was a lab mix with rott we found the little one and last night we got the lab back but she was hit by a car and broke her leg.So I need to sell my take. the tank is 48x24x24 with stand and hood comes with a 120lbs of nice rock all coral and fish.it has a sump/fug with a ps2000 skimmer.the system is also plumed with a close loop system from the bottom. the lighting is a friends and so is the wavysea sorry. I would like $625 firm willing to part out

live rock $3lbs (about 120 lbs?) was $4lbs$250 for all the rockSOLD

coral beauty angel $20 SOLD

Purple Tile Goby $35 (was $45) SOLD

Japanese Swallowtail Angel Female $35 (was $45) SOLD

Red Coris Wrasse Juvenile $10 (was $15)jayr

yellow tang $25 pending jayr

Ocellaris Clown $15

molly $10

GREEN REEF Chromis 6 OF THEM $15 pendingjayr

DARK BLUE DAMSEL free (was $5)jayr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEON GREEN CANDY CANE 5 HEADS $35 ( WAS $45)SOLD

GREEN CANDY CANE 10 HEADS $35 (was $45)SOLD

HAIRY MUSHROOM ROCK ( CLOWNS HOME) $25 (was $30)SOLD

GREEN STAR WITH ORANGE CENTER $50 (pictured)SOLD

GREEN LETHER WITH ZOAS $45 SOLD

OCTOPUS CORAL $25 (was $35) SOLD

GALEXA $25 (was $35) SOLD

WHITE CLOVE COLONE $15 (was $25)SOLD

Yellow Colony Polyp Coral $20 (was $25) SOLD

GREEN PALY COLONY $25 SOLD

SPS (DONT KNOW THE NAME)SOLD

MAKE ME AN OFFER

I have about $600 in fish and corals. I will sell all fish & coral FOR $375 (was $400) AND $600 (was $650) FOR THE WHOLE SYSTEM EXCEPTED FOR LIGHTS AND WAVYSEA

post-3546-141867775086_thumb.jpg

post-3546-141867775088_thumb.jpg

post-3546-141867775091_thumb.jpg

post-3546-141867775095_thumb.jpg

post-3546-141867775098_thumb.jpg

I also am also sorry for your loss and agree 100% with what your doing. I would do the same. My dog is as much a part of my family as my kids. Sometimes I like the dog better, she loves me unconditionally. My kids are 10 and 15 so there their love is day to day, lol

I am a reefer AND a vet. Have you signed up for CareCredit? My clients use it ALOT. allows you to make no or low interest payments based on what YOU want to pay back per month...$40, $50 $100 per month. Really depends on the type of fracture and other issues facing dog as to how much total bill would run. CareCredit has much laxer credit requirements based on the fact it is a medical revolving credit line. Let me know if I can help...

Man that is horrible. Just be thankful it was the big dog. The little one would have probably not made it through that.

Is the tank glass? What holes are drilled and such? Is the stand in good condition? I have been looking for a 120g for a while but I am low on funds at the moment I will see if I can possibly swing it anyway. I'll use the story to get the girlfriend behind me on this one. We have 2 children(dogs) also and I went through something like this with one of them. If it's family you just gotta do it.