RANDY REED PRODUCTS

CCR

I had the privilege to see one of his products in action this afternoon. They came by to see the shop owner at Coral Reef Pet Center, to promote his products. He had 4 different items with him, as we will see tomorrow. Now, I’m skeptical of all the claims of different products, foods, lights ECT ECT ECT… So I’m asking a lot of questions. Well the proof was in the bottle!!!!!!!!! We added it to several tanks, well actually all the fish and some with fish and coral. I have never seen such an immediate positive reaction from any food before, including PytoPlex, I tried and wasn’t impressed, cyclop-eze, that I use and like (frozen, not powder, I hate the powder) and several others. All the fish crabs, shrimp, and get this!!!!!The corals!!!!! All went totally nuts over this stuff. Now where not talking about the live pods he had either, that I stared at for over an hour! I tried to find any dead ones. And couldn’t find a one!!. I sure wanted that bottle, but it was being watched by all. Bummer. I will tell ya I will be the first one there when the shops get it. It only took drops, not a squeeze, of this stuff. And no, sorry to say, very sorry to say. I didn’t get a sample of it. Just have to see what happens at the BBQ……..

This stuff is frozen i assume???

I got a question for you feeder people. What happens to frozen cyclopleeze if you forget and leave it out for a day. I dont feed my stonies, i stopped a few months ago and cant tell any difference. I think im getting good growth and color but i used to use cyclopleeze and i did let it thaw accidentally.

Just curious........its definitely interesting to hear rave reviews like this.....

This stuff is frozen i assume???

I got a question for you feeder people. What happens to frozen cyclopleeze if you forget and leave it out for a day. I dont feed my stonies, i stopped a few months ago and cant tell any difference. I think im getting good growth and color but i used to use cyclopleeze and i did let it thaw accidentally.

Just curious........its definitely interesting to hear rave reviews like this.....

No,it is ina 6 oz bottle, ya keep in the fridge.

Yea I did that to by mistake, I just threw it back in the freezer, my zoos and stonies go ape s&(^t over it!

But i can't waite till I get this new stuff!!!!! Like I said, NEVER seen such a reaction, as soon as it hit the water!!!!out of everything!!!!

And I'm not saying Im gona give up on cyclop, just a different feeding rotation.

Just got back home from the BBQ. Glad I skipped out early hit crazy traffic just south of Salem. His Phyto comes in at least three sizes we carry the two smallest 6oz and then I think 14 oz. He gave some great info about microalgae, planktons, and macroalgaes. For instance I believe the reason why his stuff is so much better is because it is comprised mostly of brown algaes which are more digestable because they pretty much lack a cell wall where the green has a very thick cell wall. I already liked his products and it gave me a new respect for them and their knowledge of the products they sell.

• 1 month later...