Your thoughts on The Marine Betta in a reef system

B Foxy

I just got a marine betta which i am now housing in my 72g reef tank. I wanna know all of your opinions and/or experiences with this fish. Some websites say that they are a peaceful fish that wont harm inverts and others say he is an aggressiver grouper that should not be housed with anything that isnt aggressive.... this fish seems misunderstood. What I have noticed with him is that he is the last to eat... he seems to be a shy, reserved fish.

I added a Hippo tang' date=' pearly jawfish and a rainford's goby..he is a little guy and could easily be swallowed when the betta gets bigger...I hope it works out...he is way too nice to give up on.[/quote']

Slow down!!!!!! that's 4 new fish in about a week!!!!!!!!Don't make the mistake with fish envy and overload the bio system to fast, that beta was of good size. sure sure, protien skimmer, YADA YADA, it will take the tanks bio a bit to adjust. put the brake on for a bit (rock2) (like your really gona listen to me) (nono) please(threaten) (laugh) Don't make me dangle that frag at ya(nutty)