A funny story..................????

Mr S

So I was on spring break this week. I figured I would go by the school and feed, check water level etc. and lo and behold I had no power on any of the tanks. They decided, without anyone in the building knowing, to cut the power and put in new circuit boxes in my wing of the building. This was done on Monday. The water was about 60 degrees and everything looked really bad. I started running extension cords from one end of the school to the other. I could only run the main circulating pump and I threw in a bunch of heaters. Nothing else was connected. In fact the power was out so long that when I opened the freezer of the fridge it had completely defrosted and it had not been opened the whole time. Well the good news is that I am at school today and I reset all the lights and looked over the system. Fed everyone and everything looks fine except the stuff that downhill biker gave me. I think Miles was talking about the versatility of our reef organisms and this just goes to show you what they can put up with. Luckily I don't do sps. Hopefully I will know the real damage by next week. Just my story for the day:eek:

Sucks to here and yes who is going to replace the lost items(enforcer) Bad enough you are trying to use it as a teaching tool and funds are slime to none and now someone just cuts the power:eek: Glad to here it did not turn out any worse. Keep us posted Rog hope it all works out.