damn! my MH light bulb broke

jason7504

i went upstairs to look at my tank just now and i saw that the light wasnt on..so i tried a couple of times to switch it on and then took off the glass cover and checked to see if the connection was loose between the bulb and fixture and it wasn't..but the fillaments inside the bulb were broken..so now i gotta get a 150w HQI 14k bulb in the next couple of days..didnt need this right now :eek:

from there website:

NOTE: All electronic training products, electrical equipment and light bulbs are unconditionally guaranteed against defects for up to 60 days. Beyond 60 days, they are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.

sorry to hear man. I just recently encountered an issue I have never had before with my MH, I added a new fish and when I did it flicked water up and it hit the UV shield for my MH....can you say CRACK!!!!. Went down to Seahorse and Isaac hooked me up. You could try him.

Did you call DRSF? I have always had great luck with them, they have never questioned a return or swap. Matter of fact last issue I had they just shipped another without even asking for old equipment back, in the box they gave me a return label for the old as well. Worked out great.