My saturday trip out to some local fish stores...

reefgeek84

Alright, so I heard all the talk about Coral Reef Pet Center so I decided to take the trip down to Salem...Coral Reef pet center was very nice, very big and some very cool acros. Which I ended up getting. I got an screaming deal, I think I got our friend B foxy in Trouble, so I will not say the price what I paid, but it was an awesome deal...I am not sure what kind I got, but I will post picks...

I also then stopped at Upscales on the way home, cause I wanted a coral he had a few days ago, but it was gone...I still ended up walking away with 9 pieces from him...he gave me a decent deal as well...

I will be getting picks up here tomorrow...I just wanted to start the thread and tease you with no pics, :)

[language filter] geek havent you ran out of room yet!! That tank has got to be getting crammed. Hurry up and upgrade. Later Ryan

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner on if Geek's tank is crammed...(clap) (clap) (clap) .

You have no idea how long and hard I had to search, move and rearrange the tank to get these huge colonies in there...all you guys will be happy when I start fraging these things (naughty) (naughty) .

But I am in the midst of upgrading the tank...I am already collecting the things for it..