Venturi vs spray injection?

Naah, you can drive a venturi with very efficient pumps -- recirc skimmers do it all the time. As far as efficiency goes, they're all pretty much the same... from airstones to becketts to venturis (source: http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2009/1/aafeature2).

Really, you're better off (IMO) finding a quality skimmer that's easy to maintain (as in, keep the neck clean) and adjust & keep stable (as in, a wide neck and gate valve on the output) than you are comparing various technologies.

The reason for the question is, I am looking for a skimmer for my prop system

(about 60-70 gal) and i am looking at both the aqua-c remora and a precision marine venturi skimmer.I now have an aqua-c ev120 on my 75gal display and am pleased with it but thats kind of nieve as its the only skimmer i have owned.

Neither of those are BAD skimmers. The older PM venturi skimmers work pretty well but are kind of hard to dial in. The remora can do a good job, but 60-70 gallons is pushing it depending on bioload.

I assume you're getting a good deal on either one correct?