Need input on Baby toy

CA2OR

Just curious if anyone out here has ever tried the "Whoozit" and what their thoughts of it were. I have read reviews on it and it is supposed to be a great toy for babies and supposedly they can't get enough of it. But reviews aren't always what they are cracked up to be so I thought I would try and see if anyone here had a "review" they would like to share. It is made by Manhatten Toys and here is link.

http://store.manhattantoy.com/dr/v2/ec_Main.Entry17C?SID=48105&SP=10023&CID=0&PID=628159&PN=1&V1=628159&V2=&V3=&V4=&V5=31047233&CUR=840&DSP=&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0

Welcome Toad! I am an older father. Before my daughter was born I went out and bought $225.00 worth of books (which were not used very much after bir th)and more than a few toys. Not having family close by I did not have a clue. You will be getting a number of toys, but for the first few months infants are kinda like a loveable, pooping, lump of clay, IMHO.

What they need is love and attention.

If you need a solution for "colic" let me know I may be able to help.

PS: Enjoy the ride.

LOL. Thanks for the postive and supportive post there Algea. Like I don't have enough fears. This is the first time in my life that I can say I doubt myself. I am more than sure that this child will get TONS of love and attention. As for the colic I just may take you up on that, thank you for the offer.

P.S. don't suppose you can car pool on this ride?

Yeah no kidding. Gotta start putting into that too. I do already have almost a thousand in there but it needs to get bigger unless we plan on community college' date=' which I don't.[/quote']

If you don't buy ANYTHING fish/tank related. You could probably double it!!!!

Lord if my kids only new(nutty)

• 1 month later...

So I got the whoozit today....I don't know about Dex but I love it. He seems pretty interested but I think he is still a tad young. So far, with what interaction he has had he seems to really like it. I would recommend it to others who are having or have small children.

So I got the whoozit today....I don't know about Dex but I love it. He seems pretty interested but I think he is still a tad young. So far' date=' with what interaction he has had he seems to really like it. I would recommend it to others who are having or have small children.[/quote']

Well I'm sure YOU will be more entertained(whistle) How about some current pictures of the little tyke.(clap)

As for baby toys, my kids loved the stuff from "Leapfrog"

The best part of leapfrog is that it teaches them stuff. My son learned his alphabet and letter sounds when he was 3, and was reading in his 4 year-old preschool class...

Your son is a bit young for leapfrog yet, but give him a year or so and he can start getting into it.

dsoz

• Like 1

He's so hansome!!!!

Is that true (parents liking the toys more than them) I found myself with a few of those type toys. Thought for sure they would love linkin' logs... guess he's too young but I sure had fun!

When my kids were about his age they loved the socks with the toys and bells in the toe. Very cute to watch them figure out they can make it move if they move their leg.

aaa+++ on the leapfrog comment. These toys were great! The kids learn. They play and parents can even interact with them. Absolutely great.