Acrylic or Glass

Benny503

xd45 hold too many rounds for a .45' date=' all I need is 1 round (whistle)[/quote']

HK .40 for me:D Plus a few others(whistle) I do not like the way the .45 goes through the air.

And as for the tank glass all the way even with a big tank. I can and have scratched glass but that was me being stupid(whistle) What size tank are you looking to get Benny?

Dang it... i talked to my property managment in Grants Pass and they said if I go with anything from 30G-60G then $1,600 for security deposit. If anything bigger then 60 gallons is $2,200.

What if I get a tank around 90G without letting them know?.... what is the chance of they kicking me out? I never rent a place to live before so I dont much about their policy. I'd been living with my parents and bought my own place. Now moving to GP and rent town house is a pain in the back......(flame) @#^%&^*(^*%$^$$

So rip the store off? Man' date=' do you guys not have any guilt doing something like this?[/quote']

Mark, you misunderstanding this reply... I am very sure that Krux tried to tell me to go buy a 29 gallons and showed to my property managment to get approve for the fish tank. Then turn around return the 29 gallons to the store and pick up the new tank bigger.

That easy to get around. Dont keep any fish, just corals and inverts.(whistle)

Your not breaking the rules. Technically.

That is another good idea too, but if there is no fish in the water then it's a swimming pool instead of fish tank (laugh)