Rods Food Group Buy

spectra

Ok this was brought up in the Rods Food section so I kind of ran with it. Anyway Joel at Waves is the only LFS who carys it so I asked if he would be interested and he said yes. So as of right now a price is not available as Rod has a set price but Joel is going to ask and see what happens. Right now retail is 19.95 a flat pack. What I need is a number of who would be interested in it. Also all ordes would have to be pre paid through Joel and if not local he said he can do pay pal. So if interested please post up and we will se what happens.

Joel is out of town and am waiting to here from him. Plus I am busy so it might be a week or so before it is all set in stone and also need to here from Rod of Rods food. So as soon as I know something will post up prices and whats available and you can pm me with what you want. I think that way I can keep track of it better.

• Like 1

Ok so I heard from Joel and his qout to me was this. Ill offer $2 off each pack for an order between 25-50 and $2.50 for orders from 50-100, and $3 for orders over 100 packs. Am waiting to here what food we can get though. So if interested please pm me on what you want that way I can keep better track of this. Packs right now are 20 bucks a flat pack no matter where you go.