Jason's 34g Solana

jason7504

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'd a known it was you I would have talked him into selling it to me. I love small cononies too!!! But they fill my tank up too fast so im getting mostly 3'' minimum frags now' date=' or things with multiple branches. I had too many sticks in the old tank and no patience.[/quote']

hahaha no way..would of had to pry my cold dead hands away from it (laugh)

yeah i had sticks in my pre heatwave crash tank but now i just want small colonies(3" multi branched) sps too :)

how big is the wave in your tank? I got mine on 100% and the wave comes about half an inch from the rim. Kinda scary' date=' im not sure if its safe.[/quote']

well mines on around 90% and my wave comes about 1/2" to 1/4" from the rim..its ok as long as it doesn't go over

ya I am using night mode. My wife compains that she can hear the pump at night so on night mode she thinks she cant. Even thought I am on max setting and half of that is still noisy. I think night mode is good though, lets the fish relax a little and gives a different current.

ya I am using night mode. My wife compains that she can hear the pump at night so on night mode she thinks she cant. Even thought I am on max setting and half of that is still noisy. I think night mode is good though' date=' lets the fish relax a little and gives a different current.[/quote']

yeah i keep mine on night mode or else i couldn't sleep lol

i cant really hear mine on night mode.cuz its not any louder than my skimmer on night mode

yeah it mixes it up a little and simulates calmer current

my green chromis love swimming in my mp10s current though lol its funny to watch

today i noticed that a green chromis is missing..i started with 3 and then 1 died a week ago..and now i can't find one and dont see the body..isn't it funny how fish disappear and vanish..and you would think that it could be found somewhere in my a 34g tank..

i guess rick and some of you where right about chromis as a school..once 1 dies then another dies and then you just have 1..lol