Seahorse: A MUST SEE

Just went into Seahorse yesterday for the first time and met Issac, and I must say I was truly impressed. This is by far the best fish/reef store that I have ever been to. I love the other stores in Portland: Waves and Upscales, and would recommend them to anyone; but Seahorse was on a whole new level in my opinion. I found so many great corals and fish, and the prices were great, WAY better than expected when I saw the quality of the livestock. Everything was top notch quality, healthy, colorful, happy, ect. Issac is very knowledgeable and great to talk with. I didn't intend to buy anything, but due to the great quality I ended up leaving the store with well over $100 in stuff.

I know, I know: (worthless)

I will post pictures up after I shower the grease off of my body from work. I need to be able to put my hands in the tank to take pics without crashing my tank, so hold your horses.

(clap)BEST STORE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO(clap)

Life probably will be good, for a while. We would get killer deals on great corals during his going out of business sale because there isn't enough business or people in the Eugene area to support a store like that. I'm sure it is hard in Portland, let alone cutting your business in half, or more. It's worth the trip. If you are in Portland, GO! You won't be sorry.

The bottom of the tank should be fine. If one of your acans seems to be losing color try tucking it into a shady area for a while. The acans seem to vary in lighting preferences. I have also noticed lighting can make them change color. For instance If you put the rainbow morphs into high light they turn red and orange but lose some of the greens.

Acans aren't really opening up much yet. Is there something I should do? What lighting and flow do they like? Kindof an acan noob.

Bring them to my house(naughty):p

Seahorse is great, I have to agree. You can't just go in a look and be done, it just doesn't happen. I have to avoid the place when I know I have no money cause I have an addiction, and Isaac and Cheri are my dealers. I'll buy even though I know I shouldn't. The corals they seem to get just sell themselves.

Yeah went in today for some food well needless to say walked out with 3 chalice fragsDOH! Also got the food of course as the fish need to eat.

Isaac is a great guy to deal with and as stated has turned the store around!(rock2)

Oh don't say that. I need some supplies also and have been dreading going down there. Now you tell me you bought 3. I'm doomedDOH!, I'm never gonna get out of there without a coral now!!!:eek: