CA2OR do you really exist?

fishmanmike01

No....I simply said that benny makes me laugh....meaning most of his posts are funny. Sorry to imply otherwise. I know I didn't make the M&G but it seems that they are always on my working days. Makes it hard. My off days are wed and thu. I am planning on taking a sick day just to go to the Oregon City meet, so I don't flake on that too.

No....I simply said that benny makes me laugh....meaning most of his posts are funny. Sorry to imply otherwise.

Maybe less of your implication and more of my reading it wrong. No worries. I was beginning to think that maybe you were mythical, and see through since I was sitting right next to Benny.

I still don't believe your real. (whistle)

PLEASE, OH PLEASE! Don,t say that you work for a suicide or drug abuse hotline. I can see the stats skyrocketing.(nutty)

Have fun, but please tone it down a little bit. We all love you (in an appropriate way).

I am on here most of the day at work. Part of my job is based around internet. The other part is waiting for stuff to happen. I work a reactive not proactive position. Long story short I have lots of time.

Guest LisaJill

PLEASE, OH PLEASE! Don,t say that you work for a suicide or drug abuse hotline. I can see the stats skyrocketing.

CA20R posts a lot; you make a "joke" about him causing people to kill themselves or use more drugs?

What a huge disappointment this community has turned out to be.

CA20R posts a lot; you make a "joke" about him causing people to kill themselves or use more drugs?

Another funny thread about to get closed over a joke, welcome to the U.S.A. LOL

Ironically, I agree with you. I have been the victim of suicide and drug abuse both within my family and friends. It was a truly devastating experience, that shook me to the core.

This group is made up of many different kinds of people. Some of them are diametrically opposed to some of my life values. Some people that I initially thought that there was no chance of us understanding each other have surprised my ignorance. Our common ground is that we love reef aquariums and have come together in a opportunity to share and assist in our amazement over this phenomenon. This group is a microcosm of our society both good and bad (I think overwhelmingly good). I can understand your disappointment. Some of us have inadvertently offended (some justified) people that we had no intention of irritating. It can be fixed by co-operation and understanding each other (and having a good time). I think I've hijacked this thread, which, again ironically, was one of the things that irritated me! Dharma Land.

• Like 1

Guest LisaJill

Death and drugs are not a joke, accusing someone of causing such consequences is not a joking matter. If you can't see that then, well, that's a true tragedy.

Death and drugs are not a joke' date=' accusing someone of causing such consequences is not a joking matter. If you can't see that then, well, that's a true tragedy.[/quote']

drugs and death are not a joking matter, but none of us get out of here alive. if you cant have a little fun with friends its going to be a long life of unhappiness and i feel sorry for you. i love to joke and have fun at work, at home, on the internet, ect. i am a happy person. the tragedy is that people are so critical and "politically correct" that it is ruining our country, IMO.

Death and drugs are not a joke' date=' accusing someone of causing such consequences is not a joking matter. If you can't see that then, well, that's a true tragedy.[/quote']

oh come on now they apologized lighten up and have some fun. Why do you choose to judge the whole pnwmas community based on the words of one person? I'm slightly offended.....(sad)