CA2OR do you really exist?

fishmanmike01

Guest LisaJill

You guys are absolutely right; this is not the right community for me.

Thank you for showing me that; I will move on to a place where people can have a sense of humor and a sense of respect.

Good luck to you all on your journeys.

You guys are absolutely right; this is not the right community for me.

Thank you for showing me that; I will move on to a place where people can have a sense of humor and a sense of respect.

Good luck to you all on your journeys.

Ya I think you might be right. If this thread has offended you that greatly we are probably not the club for you. No worries there are many other clubs out there. I hope you can find one more in line with your personal views. (waving)

Guest LisaJill

I'm sure that I can find an abundance of communities where people would be upset that a user accused another user ("jokingly") of driving people to kill themselves or abuse drugs.

I'm completely amazed that you all find that acceptable and a joke. To each his own. I have requested this forum account be deleted.

from the way i read the post in question it sounded like the CA2OR was driving people crazy.....so working for a place where people are mentally unstable would be a bad thing, driving them even more crazy. Heck, he is driving some of us over the limit....JUST KIDDING, wait, bad, no joking....I think that you have to understand that the "joke" was meant with the best of intentions, not that he is actually driving people to kill themselves, just that he is driving some people crazy.

I hope that you choose to keep in touch with this site. It will help you in so many ways. The people here are good people. I may disagree with you on this topic, but I would help you out in a time of need. We are people that care about our friends, you are one of them. Please re-read, and reconsider, open your mind a little, and enjoy your life...we are here for you.