corals for sale or trade zoos palys star polyps!!urchin?

coralreefaquarist

ok first off i apologize for the cloudy looking water in the pics i just rearranged a ton of stuff tonight so a lot of detritus and crap got stirred up. everything is up for trading as well just let me know what you have in mind and we can probably work something out.

i have to frags of these guys well there more like 10-15ish polyps each so maybe not considered frags but here is a pic of one.8 bucks or trade

IMG_3302.jpg

the next are these cool super fast growing palys the one for sale here is about 20 plus polyps and the green star polyp colony in the lower pic which is about 4 inches give or take and the most fluorescent green of the 3 variety's i have.15 bucks or trade for the palys. 10 or trade for the star polyps

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3328.jpg

last but not least a nice piece of lr with about 15 or so of these green mushrooms. i like them a lot i have many in my tank there a fast grower and a color i haven't seen not see often.30 bucks or trade

IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

there kinda closed up i had just moved a lot of stuff around

ah what the heck. huge long spine urchin 10 bucks or trade

IMG_3353.jpg