Taking a trip to portland where can I sell my LR and/or tank

jm82792

So we are most likely going to portland so I'm moving to Hawaii and so on.....

Anyways I'm curious on what LFS would pay the highest for my LR here's a shot of it :

IMG_0584.jpg

I'd be stunned if a member wanted the LR and the tank but well I'm hoping the LR will sell.

So anyways my requirement is that the LFS is somewhat near the PDX airport(my dad is visiting then is going back to work in Hawaii). And if magically a member in Portland wants the whole AP 24 setup pm me/or call me (541)396-6265 (offer me a price anything reasonable )

I'd like a number of a few LFS's that you know will pay a somewhat decent price for my LR and Lava base....

And if they buy whole setups that would be awesome.

Sorry about asking I'm 16 and money is an issue otherwise if I was older I'd just go to my LFS.

Well I have like 2 weeks or so,I'll call some LFS's and see if I can get $3.50 a pound and $$.75 to $1.50 per pound for the lava rock. I listed it in craigslist a few weeks ago, I've thought about ebay since it's only $4 for me to list it...

For Hawaii I have schemes for a small setup then when we get settled like a 55 or 100 FOWLER

For close to the airport, there are two stores. Both Saltwater Fanta-seas and Seahorse NW are really close to PDX. But if you travel up I-5, both Waves and Upscales are really close to the freeway exits. I am pretty sure that most of the stores will give you some trade (I don't know about cash) for the rock. SWFS usually has some used tanks that I think he sells as a consignment (he sells the tanks for you then takes some of the price as a fee).

Good luck.

Have a good time in Hawaii

dsoz