PNWMAS Annual 2008 BBQ Frag/Equipment Swap

R-3

I did a thread like this at the Fenner meeting and I think it worked out great. Dont be afraid to post. I posted this in the General Discussion cause I know people dont always look in the classifieds.

Post anything you want to trade/buy/sell at the BBQ on the 31st. That way we can all save a trip without having to meetup at a earlier/later time. Here we go

Right now I am looking for a neon green toadstool or neon green Kenya tree leather, maybe even a nice long polyped regular toadstool leather. As always Im looking for Zoos. I would also be interested in different frogspawns or torches (I have a couple varieties but there are several)

I have a couple things I can trade-

Red/Rose Mili that I could frag up 4 or 5 times

1 or 2 Yellow Birdsnest frags

I also have a lot of equipment- http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7437&highlight=clearance&page=2

POST AWAY PEOPLE!

Later Ryan

So what does everyone have(drooler)? I live in tigard so(naughty)... if anyone wants to stop by and do some trading before that would be cool... then after the picnic you can pick up your "goodies" (so this way they will stay in the tank all day)...

I am looking for any SUPER colored SPS. I am looking for Cali Tort, Tri Color, Rainbow Monti, Sunset Monti, Purple Haze Monti, Superman Monti, and any other SUPER SPS, and know these will cost more, but am willing to pay a fair price for them. I am coming all the way from Eugene, so if I was able to pick up a frag or two while I am there, that would be great.

I'm looking for an upgraded pump for my system, and a SCWD valve.

I currently am using a maxi Jet 1200 with a single output at about 4.5 ft. I'll need something that can push similar gph at that height but through a SCWD valve with 2 outputs.

I'll post up some pics of the zoa frags I'll have for trade. Only got a couple of frags, but if some one has a screaming deal on an extra pump for a small system or a SCWD valve lemme know and I could come up with some cash.

I have a little genx 4100 it says 650gph at 5', might be a little overkill but it still has the front on it that you can dial down. Also those zoas you gave me, the big ones, have spread over all that rock i attached it to so if you want the small rock back to do some starts for your new tank you are welcome to it

I have a little genx 4100 it says 650gph at 5'' date=' might be a little overkill but it still has the front on it that you can dial down. Also those zoas you gave me, the big ones, have spread over all that rock i attached it to so if you want the small rock back to do some starts for your new tank you are welcome to it[/quote']

Thanks Steve :D

YGPM