I Need some Asterinas

I have a few in my tank already but was wondering if anybody out there has some to get rid of? I'm gonna throw em down in my sump to reproduce as a supplement to chocolate chip stars for my new harlequin.

I work in Lake Oswego and live in Beaverton off of Scholls and Murray, so if your anywhere in between there I can stop by on my way home from work and take em off your hands :D

On another note, anybody know who has the best deals on starfish feeders theses days?

Only problem with the asternias is that they are like eating a peanut(laugh) to the shrimp. I have 2 in my main tank and they eat CC stars like crazy so would not even want to atempt the asternias as a food supply. My sons tank has them growing all over but do not even want to spend the time to pull them out. Just spend the 5 bucks at Waves and get the CC stars. Letely I have found Waves has some real nice chunky ones in there(clap) they seem to last a little more than a week for the pair that I have.