Just Some Bad Luck?

Well, first thing this week my tank crashed and I lost 90% of my corals, and I am hoping the remaining pulls through. The fish are fine, thank god for that, but it looks like after the 6 weeks of QT with copper, they are showing ich again.(sad)

Went to work yesterday, States Industries, and they laid me off. I really liked that job, it is the best one that I have had so far in life. They really want me to come back, but don't know when the company will be able to afford to hire me back.

Well, that being said, I have nothing else to complain about. I am healthy and happy, have a wonderful woman, and my life is good. I just wanted to vent a little about my situation and how this week hasn't been the best. Hasn't been the worst either. Hope everyone has better luck with their tanks and their careers right now.

Seems like when things like that happen' date=' a better door opens for you. Im sure it will, go buy a lottery ticket, but if you win i want half! :P[/quote']

lol. you got it. if i win i will give half, what's it to me when i have 250 million, or whatever it's up to now. for that matter, BIGGER TANKS FOR EVERYONE!!! turn your old tank into the sump because no matter the size of tank you have now, it will only serve as the sump to the one i'm gonna get you.

i'm not really a gambling man, haven't bought a ticket or played the slots, or any other form of gambling, yet, and i'm 22, so have had a few years, just seems like a waste of money...LOL, as i spend thousands on this hobby.

thank you to everyone for the kind comments, sorry to vent, just interesting how things work, and i know they happen for a reason, something good is in store for me.