Envision Cube

pantherguy30

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Whats funny about this project is I started it with a table saw and a biscuit jointer, and a router. I now have a

6" joiner w/ stand, a belt sander, 20 + clamps, router table, and a bunch of other small tools to get this thing done. It seems as if I needed a new tool for just about every step of this thing. After I get the tank started I promised my wife I would make a dining room table so I wouldn't get in trouble for purchasing all those tools. LOL

Thank you all for the kind words.

Should have some pics up of the tank within a few weeks. the tanks inside the house now. Did a leak check on all the system and everything checked out! Just need to make a few trips back and forth to the local Lowes to fill up my tank w/ some 5 gal water jugs. Since I dont have a ro system as of yet. I'm running a Lumen Max 3 250w hqi fixture w/ a XM 1500k 250 w hqi bulb off of a PFO hqi ballast. I ran 1" flex spa tubing back to the two 1/2" returns all powered by the Eheim 1262 pump. I had to throttle the pump back a ton so my living room didn't sound as though I had a waterfall in the middle of it! Other than that I need to find about 40-50 pounds of live rock and sand and I'm ready to go!