Free PomPom Xenia

pippa

Me too' date=' I am interested.[/quote']

Benny, you got some of this same xenia from me. I got it from Pippa to begin with, it is the lighter colored one.

You can get some more if you want, but there is no need to get more. Unless of course what I gave you did not survive (I can give you more if this is the case).

dsoz

Dennis' date=' the plan for my tank is to built a Xenia forest (naughty), everything I got from you are doing really good (thank you), the xenia are getting bigger and bigger.[/quote']

Then just wait. Xenia will take over your tank if you are not careful. It would look good for a while, but then you will want some variety.

dsoz

Lets me take some pictures of my closed up tank and use photoshop to edit all the xenia for you to see dsoz (I have a vision he he he) I am working this weekend. Will upload some pictures by Monday. All the corals I got from you they all on top of my mountain rocks, two xenias and two other trees are on the bottom...

Dennis' date=' the plan for my tank is to built a Xenia forest (naughty), everything I got from you are doing really good (thank you), the xenia are getting bigger and bigger.[/quote']

Okay this reminds me of people who willingly sow "Drosera Capensis" seed everywhere.

IT's a carnivorous plants that takes over everything :D NEwbies make that mistake don't recreate it with xenia (laugh) Just kidding... But the part about the Drosera is true.