Petco tank sale

TankIt

Dennis' date=' push your deck project out till after August (hidesbehindsofa)[/quote']

NO!!!! The deck should be done this week!!! Then I can start on the basement wall project, which will suck even more money. :(

dsoz

CFM is the beginning of August. The 2nd to be exact.

Doran

Ya, the rumor is the end part of August. Just like it was last year. Maybe I can get enough money saved for a 40b. Oh wait, CFM is the same time, and I am broke, and will still be broke then. So sad.

dsoz

I asked at our local PetCo and they said they haven't heard of an 'offical'' date on when the sale will be.

The bad news is I ws told 40Bs will not be a part of the sale!!!

All this came from the store manager........ so take it for what ever it is worth.

I dont see why the 40b would be excluded. find someone that works there that has a handheld pricing computer and see what deals you come up with. Two years ago I picked up (3) 40 stretch hex oceanic tanks for 40 bux each. computer error. lol. the tanks were normally like 250 bux. As far as I know its all standard shaped rectangle aquariums up to 55g. hope its right. thinking about starting a 40breeder with a 40 breeder for sump/fuge project.

Boy, 40 breeders are the talk of the reef town these days. Seems like they are surpassing cubes in interest.

I want a short 50. Or a possibly a 65. Those are oddball tanks. Doubt I'll see one there.

Does central pet supply petco? The reason I ask is that I was talking to Eric at LS and he said that he can't get 40 breeders right now in stock. They just do not carry them these days.

tanks come from coastal for petco and yes the 40's are always on the sale. i work there. we have not been given any information yet on the $1 per gallon sale. they usually tell us about a month in advance so we can order up. we have the ad set right now through mid august and nothing about this sale yet.