Having trouble....?

danhanna

Welcome. I think you have done it. Your first post needs to be approved by the moderator, then you are in. This is to help prevent advertisements, and spam posts.

Now tell us about your tank (or dream of a tank).

dsoz

Dennis I think he was looking to post photos, not just post.

Welcome to the site Danhanna.

There is a little mountain button that you can use to link to a photo hosted elsewhere. or if you want to simply put the photo on the site (there are size restrictions) you can do that below the post box when in advanced post mode.

Dennis I think he was looking to post photos, not just post.

Welcome to the site Danhanna.

There is a little mountain button that you can use to link to a photo hosted elsewhere. or if you want to simply put the photo on the site (there are size restrictions) you can do that below the post box when in advanced post mode.

You're right. I claim that it was early in the morning, before the first cup of coffee. Sorry.

You can also use photobucket. I find that it is a little easier. sign up for a free photobucket account, then tap on the code under the photo (for message boards), and it copies the URL. THen paste the URL in your post, and the picture shows up.

dsoz