I *think* this should do it:

102_0088.JPG

102_0089.JPG

102_0090.JPG

102_0091.JPG

102_0092.JPG

102_0097.JPG

102_0099.JPG

Kudos to Joel for suggesting this subtle, elegant solution. I have this strange urge to go buy an ozonizer from him now... how odd.

That's what I did to get rid of my apitasia! Unfortunately it didn't work for me, all I did was piss the little dude off and he split. Of course, I was using a lighter, not a blow torch. I have a hunch your idea will be a touch more effective. My next course of action is a peppermint shrimp....

Oh great Andy pulled out the crack lighter(whistle)

The Aptasia X seems to work on mine but they are small ones. Kind of was hoping the peppermint shrimp would eat them but did not touch them and they started to multiplyDOH!

I injected mine straight with boiling lemon juice. I used an insulin syringe and one of those little plastic lemons full of juice! A small amount of juice, a few seconds in the micro, a little stick in the butt (well stalk) and bata bing....bye bye bye aiptasia and majano anenomes.....

hehehehehehe (love it)

Kris

True on the "stabbing"/"multipling". If you don't get them good...they come back. If you do nothing...the come back.

I tried the Kalk paste....all I got was a bubbly mess of stuff that didn't stay put. Tried super glue-Solidified in the water and floated into the sump. Tried to inject both...didn't work. I guess everyone has their tried, and true method....mine, feed mysis...sneak up on the bugars whilest the eat, and stab em' with a boiling syringe full of lemon juice...hehehehehe

Kris