FOR SALE CHEAP!!! Montipora Cap. (Red) and misc. Frags

jasonv6974

As the title reads, I have cheap Monti frags that need to go asap, most are silver dollar size but some are the size of a baseball or larger. Selling 3 different sizes for monti cap. (Purple and Red)

Prices on Montis

Size 1 : 15$

Size 2 : 10$

Size 3 : 5$

Plus Hydopora, some monti digi (red) , wierd green / grey monti, green pocillipora..

Pocillipora and Hydnopora will be 25$ Each

Several large frags of the blue acropora / Stag will sell by size 15 - 40$

Looking to get rid of most of this quick so prices are priced to sell fast

First come first serve, Deals on multiple frag purchase, would move quick on these will post pictures tonight.

Shipping would be costly i will make it worth your while for local pick up, plus you have choice picks if you can come early enough. I will be going to school M-Th for a couple hours each day so i will be in Corvallis most of the time. Again, if your willing to make the extra drive, you'll be leaving happy (naughty)

Guest Snorkelwasp

Let me tell you these are awesome frags...very choice...we broke down these monster monte caps that were easily like basketball size...probably have 20+ frags. Also many hydno, pocillipora, digis, various acros (validia, upscales blue/reen stags), pavona, etc etc etc....we have never fragged like this before...and we are meticulous....everything has been QTed and nothin added to system in months....(hence the overrowth.)

we WILL make it wort your while to come...we know the cost of fuel...we cant handle this many frags too long

also have some super nice efflo, aussie tort, and a green and purple diploastrea that i KNOW no one has! This one will cost you!

added: Xenia and star polyps too!

More Pics

This is an old pic of the Red Monti Cap and Diploastria on the left hand side, Also shows the Ausie Tort in the Upper Right hand corner (green tips). Ausie colony has grown at least 4X this in a little over a year (Fast Grower) Will try to get closer pics tonight. Hope you like, we gotta move these corals to make room for some new variety!!

post-64-141867739155_thumb.jpg