Amazing HD tank video

andy

drool and HD Camcorders

Someone please grab me some towels. My wife is going to kill me if she sees all this drool.

On another note I have a HV30 by Canon and its HD. It is under 1k and takes outstanding footage andy. Just thought I would give my 2 cents and wanted to let you know HD camcorders can be affordable in the prosumer market.

I'm certainly not an expert' date=' but I always thought that TV resolution standards were based on lines per inch rather than pixel counts.[/quote']

Potentially analog TVs, But HD are rated by pixels and/or vertical lines.

1280x720 is the 'basic' HD the 720p tvs you see - 921,600 pixels

the True HD1080p - 1920 x 1080 - 2,073,600 pixels

HV30 HD Camcorder

The HV30 is a 3.1 Mega pixel camcorder. It is also packed with tons of features. I picked mine up for $800 at circuit city and if it ever dies I will get another. I have been quit pleased. Also i am using Imovie and IDVD on a apple to edit (low end on the editing tools for apple) and all my friends and family are very impressed with the quality in fact I have a friend that stopped by 2 days ago and last night I got a email that he had to go pick one up as well. He also felt that he could not get one due to price until i told him about the prosumer models and what I paid for mine.