It is election time!!!

Chief

If you would like to get more involved in the operational structure of the PNWMAS, now is the time to act. If you would like to be nominated for an Officer or Board of Director position, you need to be a Paid Member in good standing.

If this organization is going to grow and prosper, we will need some fresh ideas from creative minds.

This is your club. Now is your chance to make a difference.

The foundation has been laid. We have a working system in place.

Now is the time for action.

Jay

These posts have been up for 4 days, and nobody has been nominated yet?

Where is the Democracy in this! Isn't this an election year? Shouldn't we all be campaigning and rallying, and marching, and... OK I give up, I'll go back and sit at my computer like a good citizen. :) Maybe I'll just watch some campaign commercials on the TV. (YUCK!)

dsoz

unfortunetly it comes to the same problem for some of us... The meetings are on a day when we cannot come, so we cannot participate. I have been a member for a few years and have never even gotten to vote because nobody has made online voting possible.

same old problem.

just my .02

unfortunetly it comes to the same problem for some of us... The meetings are on a day when we cannot come, so we cannot participate. I have been a member for a few years and have never even gotten to vote because nobody has made online voting possible.

same old problem.

just my .02

We will have online voting this year. Time to make your voice heard.

Jay

I would stick myself in the group. I know I have lots of opinions. (plotting) At least I have a lot less site issue, from the past. (People that is). (scratch) At least start people!!!!!!!! ASK NOT WHAT THE SITE HAS DONE FOR YOU (made friends, bought, sold, trades etc.) ASK WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR THIS SITE !! it's THAT SIMPLE. No board No site. Simple

Elections

I certainly appreciate those who have held positions before in the past (clap). Honestly, I don't have any idea what being a board member would entail (scratch). I know that my life is pretty hectic as it is, but without knowing the details, it would be hard to step up.

I know that I am not "presidential" material, nor "vice-presidental" material, but if I can fit something into my time frame for a year...who knows (whistle).

PS. I normally use quick post and don't have access to those fun smiles on the side.

Kris

• 4 weeks later...

Elections

I just went back and read through the last few posts. I guess it seems that I am Vice Presidential material ;). I hope all of the memebers of PNWMAS have been visiting the member forum and have been following the nominations of all offices as well as board members.

If not, please take a few minutes to do so. Your support is essential to keeping this club going!

Kris