Envision Cube and more...

Arsonmfg

So as of Tuesday I was laid off form my day job so it's time to sacrifice some of my projects and devote a little bit of money towards bills and my new company. One of the main ones being my new tank. Brand new Envision cube, the exact same way it was when I picked it up from James with the paper still on it. 1" thick Rimless Acrylic tank that measures 24x24x18 with rounded and polished front corners, black back and black bottom. External overflow 1" drain with a 3/4" return. Drilled for schedule 80 bulkheads with all 3 bulkheads included with the tank.

James gave me an amazing deal on this tank and I'm 100% firm on the price of $450. This what I have into it with the bulkheads. It would cost much more than this to have him build the exact same tank again.

76053982is2.jpg

53451697ig5.jpg

Also, used but in excellent condition Gen-X PCX-40 $50

81488845ms8.jpg

Also, the 7 gallon sump I had planned to use with this tank. I planned on removing the bioballs and running a filter sock, the removable top has some crazing from over tightening the bulkhead but the rest of the sump is in near new condition. $50

96687020ap6.jpg

If someone want's the tank and sump I'll throw in the pump for free... All three pieces for $500 if you take it all.

Panther I know, I was pretty much ready to set it up after the quick move, then between work and life, everything has just stayed in the quarantine tanks.

Now life just has to take precedence over the hobby for now...