Barrier Reef Aquariums raffle

impur

Does anyone know about this? I just got a call from them and I guess i won the raffle for a 100 gift certificate. I have heard of these guys, but never dealt with them and i surely wasn't at the metting or whatever it was to enter the raffle. Or i can't for the life of me remember entering anything (scratch) I did a reverse search and the # they called from is legit, and the address checks out. He said just come down and pick it up. I'm pretty confused.

Since i wasn't there, did someone enter my name?

Barrier Reef is very legit, and one of, if not the top store in the Seatlle area... Who did you talk to? I know those guys very well as they are SLS dealers. Tim Cole and Cy Forell are the owners, both really cool people. The shop is smaller but really nice, they sell a lot of high end gear like Elos tanks, atb skimmers, zeovit stuff, etc... Coming from Eugene, it will easily cost you 100 bucks in gas/food to use your $100.00 certificate though :)

I know they do mail order, so go ahead and use your certificate!

Hey Miles did you enter the drawing for that 'large' tank that was to be raffled off? I think that is the store that did that. If I remember right PSAS did a big raffle with thier help and that is most-likely what you got into.

Honestly i don't remember. If it was online then i'm sure i did. I'm going to call them back today and see if they had some type of signup online. I was checking out their site and they have some nice stuff and good prices. I'll have to see if they will let me order online and ship it to me.