Clearance Sale

R-3

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING THAT I HAVE AND DONT LIKE THE PRICE MAKE A OFFER AND THE WORST THING I CAN SAY IS NO. THANKS

Okay so I gotta get this stuff outta the garage so I can get the peninsula running. Its a lot of misc stuff that I have left over thats needs gone. I had a thread before but it started to get cluttered. Here are some pics.

DSC07778.jpg

From Left to right

TOP LEFT- 150w DE HQI Coralife Pendant w/ 5 month old Coralife 10k bulb - $140

BOTTOM LEFT- 2 Workhorse 5 ballasts. Work for PCS, VHO and T5's-BRAND NEW- $20 Each

MIDDLE- Via Aqua? 20" PC hood. Just the hood no ballast- In great shape- Good DIY Project $15

RIGHT- PM HOT SKIMMER- Needs to be re epoxied on the bottom pipe inlet $25

DSC07779.jpg

LEFT- MAG 7! Great pump 700GPH $35

MIDDLE- Kent Aqua Dose 2.5G- Needs new hose $5

MIDDLE- CPR skimmer body w/cup. Cup needs to be re welded together $15

DSC07781.jpg

TEKLIGHTS!!!!!!!

Both are used. I also have a set of legs that can go with one of the fixtures.

Like new! 36" 39wx8 Bulb Teklight w/ acrylic shield and legs $310- w/o legs $280

Used 24" 24wx6 Bulb Teklight. This fixture has some pitting on the reflector from salt creep. $150 w/legs $180

2' Closeup

DSC07782.jpg

3' Closeup

DSC07787.jpg

Both fixtures are discontinued in this bulb configuration. Which I feels makes them more valueable. Thanks

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING THAT I HAVE AND DONT LIKE THE PRICE MAKE A OFFER AND THE WORST THING I CAN SAY IS NO. THANKS

Damm that tank is a steal. I would so love to get it just for the future, but after setting up a third tank before talking to the wife last week, I don't think it's a good idea. It's not big enough to sleep in :) Maybe I should wake her up and ask her. I'm sure it won't take long.

Bought the tank/stand today. Thanks for the help loading it man. I got pulled over on I-5 just before 205 cause of my stupid alaska/oregon lisence plate dangling in the wind. Dont know how he saw it with the stand sticking out of the back. Was about 1/2" of hail in it when I got it home.

interested in the 24" teklight. any chance of shipping to 89130? any bulbs with it? how old?

Yeah I can ship that Teklight. I can ship the 3' too :) Um let me get a quote for ya. Later Ryan