Picky clown, what does yours eat?

Zoolander

try microcrabs freeze dried cyclopseze. I got mine at a "pet store" in their "fish section" (they only sold freshwater fish, but they had a good selection of dried food).

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+7927+15535&pcatid=15535

My clowns know the color of the can. They can see when I pick it up, and they start to do the waggle dance for me. I call them my Labs of the Sea because when they get excited their whole body shakes just like my yellow lab dog. My other fish also eat it. The Foxfaced rabbitfish and the yellow tang fight over the small red dots that fall from the sky. It seems they both see the same one and they always try to out compete each other for it. Then they both see another one, and they race to get it. It would be funny if it wern't so sad.

It seems that the only fish that I have (had) that did not go for it is the lawnmower bleney, and my hector's gobi (MIA since spring break).

dsoz

I have maroons...and they eat really well arctipods...formula one flake...and whatever I soak in this garlic immunity booster I bought...its suposed to enhance the taste and boost the immune system. I noticed a huge difference when I give them their food soaked in this..they go nuts. and through a super stressful move set up staying in a tank for three days with no filter or skimmer or bearly any water movement and then a tank tare down and redo of live rock...no ick no streesful fishies....everyone is happy and little piggies.