football size clam

i was doing my normal routine of vsiting all aquarium stores in eugene today and at pettime on wet 11th they have a clam the sie of a football. it really is a cool site to see i would recomend seeing it in person. its really cool and something you dont see ever

Unless you head to Upscales and see the one he has that's bigger :)

We southern folks don't have dem fancy shmancy fishy stores ya'll gots up that ways.

I'll have to check it out Shawn. Haven't been to Pet Time in awhile. Their corals are always, always all brown. And they still mark them up. But once in awhile they'll have a bunch of fish.

The fire was in July. It was a 1910 home. I'm almost done fully restoring the house. I gutted the whole house. New hardwood floors, cherry cabinets, granite countertops. rock fireplace, new siding, roofing, windows, electrical, plumbing, furnace, carpet, tile, doors gutters, jacuzzi, shower, toilets, sheetrock etc.. It has been a long process but it is finally coming to the end. Looks great! can't wait to move back in.