Arcti-Pods

Lundy24

Does anyone have experiance feeding these? I bought a small bottle from Waves this week and none of my fish will eat them. Everything I have read about this stuff says fish go crazy for it. I've got a clown, fang blenny, flasher wrasse, and leapord wrasse and none of them will touch the stuff. Maybe I just have picky fish.

I remember there being some odor but not much more odor then a noraml fish food after it's thawed. I'm not one to smell the fish food to often though . . . :D

My clown and leopard love it, I don't keep the other species of fish you have. My midas blenny and bi-color both love it to though.

HTH

Thanks for the input guys, thats what I had always heard. The bottle has a best use by date of May 9th but its got a pretty unpleasant odor. The only think i can think of is it may have gone bad. Today i watched my wrasse take a few pieces but then actually spit them out. Kinda sucks.

Could have been worse... it could have been DT's

That stuff sets new levels for vileness when it goes bad. Gag-a-bristleworm vile. Make-your-skimmer puke vile. Nasty.

Ha ha. I'll take you word on the DTs, hopefully I will never have to experiance that. But a least the DTs is a little cheaper.

I have never fed that brand but have feed Cyclop-eeze' date=' and my fish go crazy over. I didn't know cleaner shrimp could break dance, but you should see my wifes shrimp go wacko when she feeds them to her tank.[/quote']

Yea my fish love Cyclop-eeze also. Its good stuff.