Rise with us.

SamatSLS

The Portland Trailblazers are a great basketball team and I'm a huge fan...

For those of you who have re-gained your fanhood this season, welcome back. If you aren't convinced they are solid, watch some games! This year has been huge for many of our players. Look at the progression of Martell Webster from Seattle Prep. The kid has potential. He got much thicker in the off season, and has come through big on multiple occasions this season. Travis Outlaw. WOW. He's developing every game. He is in my opinion the perfect natural basketball player. His build is perfect, his vertical leap is insane, and he is a great shooter. Jarrett Jack is developing and playing hard every game lately. I'm happy with his progress. Joel the thrilla Pryzbilla is a powerhouse. He is our only muscle right now, but he plays hard day in, day out. There is also #12 Lamarcus Aldridge. He's going to be big in the NBA for years to come. He fouls a lot though. I think he's #2 in the league right now.

And let's not forget our reigning Rookie of the Year Brandon Roy was an All-Star this year during his second year in the NBA. The other guards for the west were Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, and Steve Nash. That is a pretty elite list of guards to be named with.

Anyway, tomorrow night we play the Timberwolves, with Green, Telfair, and Al Jefferson to name a few. This will be an exciting game. It's in the Rose Garden, but if you have comcast, you can watch it on channel 37 or if you have HD on 788 (mojo)

NEXT SEASON. Let's pray Rudy Fernandez comes to the US to play for us. If you google or youtube his name you can see what he's about. He's previously played with our Sergio Rodriguez, and they are great together. He's a baller. And obviously Greg Oden is going to make the big difference. With Joel backing him up on the bench, the post is going to be very physical for our oppponents.

Go Blazers! Never stopped being a fan. The team is sold under McMillan. If the pieces fall together its gonna be better than RIP CITY!!!!!!!

Yeah I agree with the Fernandez comment. If people are excited about Oden wait till ya see Rudy!!!

Heres a thread I did awhile ago.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2103&highlight=Blazers