FS Oceanic 50G Tank, Matching Oak stand and canopy, & T5 lights.

H20cooled

I'm selling my 50G Oceanic Tank, with the Oak Stand and Canopy (Custom made for this tank) and a 4 bulb T5 lighting setup that is mounted in the canopy. The tank measures 30"Long x 18"Wide x 21"Tall. The tank was purchased brand new in Jan 2005 and the stand was built for it a year ago. The tank is drilled in the back for 2 1" & 2 1/2" bulkheads, but they are currently blocked off ( can be changed easily). I had a SW lagoon type setup in the tank, but I did not have time to maintain it so I torn it down. It has been completely cleaned and coralline removed.

The stand is 32" tall and the canopy is 10" tall. This is a very solid stand not a cheap plywood stand and the whole thing is sealed for protection, there is no rot or damage on it. The doors on the front and top of the canopy slide open for easy access and there is also a fan installed in the back of the canopy for cooling.

The full package includes:

1. 1 Oceanic 50 Tank
  2. 1 Oak stand
  3. 1 matching Oak canopy
  4. 4 24" T5 Icecap SLR Reflectors with end caps and holders.
  5. 2 T5 ballasts
  6. 8 24w T5 bulbs
  7. 1 4" fan mounted to canopy for cooling

I'm asking $350 for the whole package obo. If you would like to see the setup please PM me and we can setup a time to meet. I'm located in Milwaukie.

50Gtank002.jpg

50Gtank003.jpg

50Gtank004.jpg

Nope, I was using it with a canister filter and an inline heater so I did not use the holes drilled in the tank. No closed loop for the last setup. This tank used to be my reef tank before I went with my bigger tank, so when it was a reef I used 1 of the 1" bulkheads for an overflow and the other for an intake for a closed loop and then the 2 1/2" ones a returns. If someone wanted to they could do the same thing very easily.

Rich