🎟️Portland Coral Show 1/2 price tickets 🎟️

Emerald, do you have any idea why the PTCS web pages you've linked to says nothing at all about the ticket price being doubled if purchased at the door?   Also, I am unable to tell if the on-line payment was accepted or not.

Edited by Webbed Feet

1 hour ago, Webbed Feet said:

Emerald, do you have any idea why the PTCS web pages you've linked to says nothing at all about the ticket price being doubled if purchased at the door?   Also, I am unable to tell if the on-line payment was accepted or not.

You are correct it doesn’t say tickets are ten dollars at the  door on the site and it should.  I don’t know why it does . My guess is just an oversight as they do so many of these. I didn’t realize tickets were double the day of the show either which is why I made this post.  Steve Tyree runs the Coral Farmers Market and he just posted on Facebook that they were ten dollars at the door a few days ago. As far as tickets they keep a list at the entrance and you just say your name.

We ended up having to call the credit card company as I was unable to tell if charge attempts were going through or not.   Finally got the fourth attempt to work.  And, yes, quite the oversight omitting the increase of at the door tickets.  I predict some folks intending to buy at the door making a number of rather unhappy comments about the lack of disclosure about that price increase.  Good for you for posting about it!  See you  there!

Edited by Webbed Feet
  • Like 1