A pair of Radium 20k 400W bulbs 2 months old

jayR

• 11 months later...
marine depot has them on sale for 71.99 each right now, best I could find. I saw them for a little over $60 a few months back and wished I would have ordered then.

Hey michael, what ballasts are you running?

Thanks for the info. Mike!

I run 4 - 400w off of 2 dual PFO HQI ballasts.

yah' date=' I'll let you know how they look, should be a good comparison too because I too am running 2 72" and 2 24" VHO actinich supplementation.[/quote']

What bulbs were you running before? I am pretty sure my next bulb will be a Radium, I am just worried my tank will be too blue with my VHO Actinics.

New Radiums

I just purchased the dual 250w Galaxy ballest and 20000K radiums. I am looking forward to upgrading my lights. Should I be running VHO white to offset some of the blue or should I be running actincs with them? I have four VHO on Icecap end caps on a ARO ballest.

Thanks

Shane

I just purchased the dual 250w Galaxy ballest and 20000K radiums. I am looking forward to upgrading my lights. Should I be running VHO white to offset some of the blue or should I be running actincs with them? I have four VHO on Icecap end caps on a ARO ballest.

Thanks

Shane

Can you get a picture of of please?

I am thinking about putting a radium on the growout tank to match the display. And let me know what you think of them too.

Can you get a picture of of please?

Absolutely Mike. I am still building the canopy for my 75 but I should have it built by this weekend. Give me a week and I 'll shoot you some pics. If you can't wait that long, Isaac is running a single over his show tank by the door, and I am pretty sure he is using Radiums at home. He might be able to get you some photos.

Shane